A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page in order to store and retrieve information about the navigation carried out from that computer.
Voltage CosmeticsS.L. uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any advertising or similar object.
Voltage CosmeticsS.L. through cookies does not collect any personal data. All cookies, except those used by the Google Analytics statistics system, are temporary and disappear at the end of the session.
Classified according to ownership:
- Own Cookies: sent and managed directly by Voltage CosmeticsS.L.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party other than Voltage CosmeticsS.L. of anonymous form, with the purpose of realizing statistical studies of navigation for the web page of Voltage Cosmetic, S.L.
Classified according to their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: facilitate navigation in identifying the session, allow access to restricted access tools, in addition to configuring the options available. Facilitate the provision of the service previously requested by the user
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of the users and consequently, to be able to improve the service offered by Voltage CosmeticsS.L.
Classified according to their duration:
- Session Cookies: collect and save data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent Cookies: collect and store data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
The user will be able, at any time, to choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through:
- a) The browser configuration; (indicate link in each browser to enable or disable cookies)
- b) Third party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Acceptance of this policy implies that the user has been informed in a clear and complete manner about the use of data storage and retrieval devices (cookies) and that Voltage CosmeticsS.L. has the user's consent for the use of the same as established in article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).